Tuesday, June 14, 2016

So Now What?

Just chilling with my BFF
So I've professed my love for Jessica Fletcher to you.

I've reminisced about where my love for MSW started.

I've snagged this here blog address.

Now what?

Well, ideally, I'd like to start watching the show from the beginning and blog each episode.

Oh yes. All 264 of them!

(and maybe the movies ... if I can get my hands on them)

Two a week. Minus holidays, vacations, and when life gets busy (as life is wont to do).

We totes hang out all the time!
That's three years.

If you think about it, given that the show aired for 12 years, that's really not too bad.

At least that's what I keep telling myself.

We'll see where this leads.

And yes, I'm completely open to tea with Angela Lansbury. So if you and her happen to be actual BFF's, feel free to let her know ;-) 


No comments:

Post a Comment